Sinch SDK Bindings - RTC & Verification

tuyenvtuyenv VNUniversity ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

I would like to share with you our binding for Sinch SDK, a service for call, SMS and verification.

You could look at the source code or use the Nuget directly which is now in preview.

Please help to check them out and give us your feedbacks.

Cheers.

• tuyenvtuyenv VNUniversity ✭✭✭

@PaulaAliu Here you are. I couldn't test that much, plz get them in use then log issues if any.

• PaulaAliuPaulaAliu USMember ✭✭

@tuyenv many thanks. I will start working on testing them right away. If I come across any issues I will log them.

• DonaldOdiachiDonaldOdiachi USMember ✭✭

@tuyenv I have been trying to get the sample up and running but can't move beyond this error message.

Severity Code Description Project Path File Source Tool
    Error A task was canceled. SinchVerificationQs Build
    Error Partial Download Failed for one or more parts SinchVerificationQs Build
    Error Please open the Android SDK Manager and install the latest version of 'Android Support Repository' from the 'Extras' section, and then reload your solution. SinchVerificationQs Build

I have tried to add the android support repository as requested but not adding. Do you have any idea what the solution is? Alternatively is there a step by step instruction from a fresh project.

• DonaldOdiachiDonaldOdiachi USMember ✭✭

Successfully got it running on a real device. Notice that I needed admin privileges to download the Support repository. So I opened my VS 2017 as admin. Thank you.

• tuyenvtuyenv VNUniversity ✭✭✭

Great to hear that.