Return to program

problem Return to program clear all date
mycode
[Activity(Label = "test", MainLauncher = true, Theme = "@android:style/Theme.Light.NoTitleBar", Icon = "@drawable/Icon",AlwaysRetainTaskState=true,LaunchMode=Android.Content.PM.LaunchMode.SingleTask)]

• CheesebaronCheesebaron DKInsider, University mod

Welcome back @mfaridi1, like last time you asked a question please describe in more detail what it is you want. Your one sentence along with a piece of code does not make any sense. If you expect anyone to help you please put some effort in formulating your problem.

• mfaridi1mfaridi1 GBMember

sory,my english is bad .been pressed home button exit program been again open program,program reset . my want to continue program .not restart program
    tanks

• CheesebaronCheesebaron DKInsider, University mod

Why are you using: LaunchMode=Android.Content.PM.LaunchMode.SingleTask? SingleTask should only be used in specialized instances. Such as Figure 4. in https://developer.android.com/guide/components/tasks-and-back-stack.html#TaskLaunchModes

Backstack diagram

Where you see Activity X is a SingleTask Activity, which then starts another activity, where both of them are push onto the stack. I doubt you need this kind of behaviour and you are probably looking for SingleTop instead.