Forum Xamarin.Android

Announcement:

The Xamarin Forums have officially moved to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Microsoft Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

To create new threads and ask questions head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET and get involved today.

Could not load assembly Xamarin.GooglePlayServices.Maps

Hi Guys,

I'm having a problem compiling my project in Xamarin Forms.
My co-worker has sent me some modifications, adding some Google Play services to project, and I can not compile.

The exception generated is:

Exception while loading assemblies: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load assembly 'Xamarin.GooglePlayServices.Maps, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken='. Perhaps it doesn't exist in the Mono for Android profile?
Nome do arquivo: 'Xamarin.GooglePlayServices.Maps.dll'
   em Java.Interop.Tools.Cecil.DirectoryAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference reference, ReaderParameters parameters)
   em Java.Interop.Tools.Cecil.DirectoryAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference reference)
   em Xamarin.Android.Tasks.ResolveAssemblies.AddAssemblyReferences(DirectoryAssemblyResolver resolver, ICollection`1 assemblies, AssemblyDefinition assembly, Boolean topLevel)
   em Xamarin.Android.Tasks.ResolveAssemblies.Execute(DirectoryAssemblyResolver resolver)   GPromo.Android  

Unfortunately my co-worker is away and I can't get the contact with him, could anyone help me?

I'm using Visual Studio 2017.

Best Answer

Answers

• oliveiravitor3oliveiravitor3 BRMember ✭✭

I removed all the packages and re-install and woked. thanks