Forum Xamarin Xamarin.iOS

Error when and done the iphone simulation on MAC by Window 10

KDWKDW USMember ✭✭

I started my project from an ios iphone app, and need to emulate by visual studio windows on mac, I managed to make the connection with mac more when it will run from the following error

Log de erro
--- End of stack trace from the previous location where the exception was raised ---
At System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess (Task Task)
At System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification (Task Task)
In Xamarin.Messaging.Ssh.MessagingFileManager. d__13.MoveNext ()
Xamarin.VisualStudio.IOS.Messaging.MacServer | Warning | 0 | There is an incompatibility between Xamarin.iOS (version 10.10.0.11) installed on the Mac Mac-mini-de-JOSE.local. (192.168.0.17) and the local Xamarin.iOS (version 10.4.0.123). Although this may not be a problem, it may cause unexpected behavior. When applying updates, make sure your Mac and Windows are in sync.
Xamarin.VisualStudio.IOS.MonoTouchDeviceSettings | Information | 0 | Settings successfully saved.

Tagged:

• JGoldbergerJGoldberger USMember, Forum Administrator, Xamarin Team, University Xamurai
    edited April 2017

Make sure you have updated Xamarin both on your Mac and on your Windows machine to the same update channel. It looks liek you are on the current Alpha channel of Xamarin on your Mac, but on an old version of Xamarin (not even the current stable channel) on your Windows PC.

Switching update channels
    In Xamarin Studio, you can switch the update channel with the Xamarin Studio->Check for Updates… menu, choosing Stable, Beta, or Alpha in the drop down next to Update Channel and then clicking the Switch Channel button.
    In Visual Studio, navigate to menu Tools->Options and scroll down to expand the Xamarin section and select "Other". Choose Stable, Beta, or Alpha from the drop down menu and click Check Now. If updates to that channel are available, you will get a dialog similar to the above for Xamarin Studio. Proceed as above.

If using Visual Studio 2017, there is no update channel switching for Xamarin. You will only get the Stable channel, so switch Xamarin Studio on your Mac to the Stable channel if using VS 2017.