Forum Xamarin.Android
We are excited to announce that the Xamarin Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

We encourage you to head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today.

Problems using Google Play Services - Maps

SomeGuyOrSomethingSomeGuyOrSomething CLMember ✭✭
edited April 2017 in Xamarin.Android

I'm trying to include Google Map component in a Xamarin android proyect using VS2015, the problem is, visual studio 2015 don't let me do it, it is showing google maps in the list of Components but when i add it to the proyect (even through the local option, "Add to proyect" in component list or trying to redownload it) it just shout out "Some requeired packages are not referenced by this proyect".

This is the only proyect which i have any problem in any case.

i already try:

Delete Google Play Services - Maps from .nuget folder (no change about the problem)
Restarting VS 2015 (the one which i'm using, include Xamarin)
Reinstalling VS 2015 (the one which i'm using, include Xamarin)
Change the target framework of the aplication (you guess it, no change)

Any suggestion, Constructive comment, answer or question would be much apreciated.

Thanks in advance

• XamEnXamEn USMember ✭✭

Hi @SomeGuyOrSomething ,I guess you are using Xamarin.GooglePlayServices.Maps and please install Xamarin.GooglePlayServices.Maps with version 29.0.0.1

• SomeGuyOrSomethingSomeGuyOrSomething CLMember ✭✭

Thanks it works!,

but if i can ask, what was exactly the problem?, can you tell me?

Thanks in advance