Forum General

Announcement:

The Xamarin Forums have officially moved to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Microsoft Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

To create new threads and ask questions head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET and get involved today.

Xamarain_Timing_for_Launch_Screen

AnamuUenishiAnamuUenishi USMember ✭✭

In my Xamarian Launch Screen or also called Splash screen, i think it is to quick and no one can see the Launch screen. This basically means there was no point of me working 2 hours trying to create a good launch screen for the app. It will be great if someone could tell me how i could make the Launch Screen to slow down to maybe something like 1 second. I understand the issues with a slow start up Launch screen, it might annoy people and they might delete the app. But it will still be great if someone could guide me on how i could delay it by a second or so.

I am still a beginner so please don't explain it in a hard way, if you could guide me step by step in a very basic way, that will be great.
:)

Thank You

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers