Forum Xamarin.Android

Announcement:

The Xamarin Forums have officially moved to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Microsoft Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

To create new threads and ask questions head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET and get involved today.

Is it possible to mark permanently certain past day in Calendar view with some color or somehow

IvayloKisyovIvayloKisyov USMember ✭✭
edited March 2017 in Xamarin.Android

I have a simple android application which reminds me every day via scheduled local notification to drink water. For this purpose, I am using AlarmManager and BroadcastRreceiver. However, by clicking on the notification, an activity of my application starts which displays a message like "Did you drink enough water today?" and two buttons YES/NO. I have also another activity wich displays Calendar View. Depending on what I have chosen I want to mark somehow the current day in my Calendar View, if "YES" in green and if "NO" in red. So later when I run my application to be able to see from my Calendar View in which days I drank enough water and in which not. Please check the attached picture to see what I mean.

I am not sure if this is possible with Calendar View at all but if not please advise how can I achieve it.

Thank you in advance!

Best Answer

Answers