Faild to install Visual Studio 17

HistoryaHistorya USMember ✭✭✭

hello,

i am trying ti install VS17 entreprise for the 3rd time, and i get this error (setup operation failed),
this is the content of the log file :

** The product failed to install the listed workloads and components due to one or more package failures.

Incomplete workloads
    Mobile development with .NET (Microsoft.VisualStudio.Workload.NetCrossPlat,version=15.0.26228.0)
    Universal Windows Platform development (Microsoft.VisualStudio.Workload.Universal,version=15.0.26208.0)

Incomplete components
    Universal Windows Platform tools (2.0) (Microsoft.VisualStudio.Component.UWP.Support,version=15.0.26208.0)
    Universal Windows Platform tools for Cordova (2.0) (Microsoft.VisualStudio.ComponentGroup.UWP.Cordova,version=15.0.26208.0)
    Universal Windows Platform tools for Xamarin (2.0) (Microsoft.VisualStudio.ComponentGroup.UWP.Xamarin,version=15.0.26208.0)

You can search for solutions using the information below, modify your selections for the above workloads and components and retry the installation, or remove the product from your machine.

Following is a collection of individual package failures that led to the incomplete workloads and components above. To search for existing reports of these specific problems, please copy and paste the URL from each package failure into a web browser. If the issue has already been reported, you can find solutions or workarounds there. If the issue has not been reported, you can create a new issue where other people will be able to find solutions or workarounds.

Package 'Microsoft.Net.CoreUWP,version=1.0.3' failed to install.
    Search URL: https://aka.ms/VSSetupErrorReports?q=PackageId=Microsoft.Net.CoreUWP;PackageAction=Install;ReturnCode=23
    Impacted workloads
        Mobile development with .NET (Microsoft.VisualStudio.Workload.NetCrossPlat,version=15.0.26228.0)
        Universal Windows Platform development (Microsoft.VisualStudio.Workload.Universal,version=15.0.26208.0)
    Impacted components
        Universal Windows Platform tools (2.0) (Microsoft.VisualStudio.Component.UWP.Support,version=15.0.26208.0)
        Universal Windows Platform tools for Cordova (2.0) (Microsoft.VisualStudio.ComponentGroup.UWP.Cordova,version=15.0.26208.0)
        Universal Windows Platform tools for Xamarin (2.0) (Microsoft.VisualStudio.ComponentGroup.UWP.Xamarin,version=15.0.26208.0)
    Log
        C:\Users\Refka\AppData\Local\Temp\dd_setup_20170325114155_139_Microsoft.Net.CoreUWP.log
    Details
        MSI: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\VisualStudio\Packages\Microsoft.Net.CoreUWP,version=1.0.3\netfx_NETCoreUWP.msi, Properties:  REBOOT=ReallySuppress ARPSYSTEMCOMPONENT=1  MSIFASTINSTALL="7" 
        Return code: 23
        Return code details: Data error (cyclic redundancy check).**

Thanks in advance.

Best Answers

• HistoryaHistorya US ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

thank you for the information, i will try off-line installation

Answers

• HistoryaHistorya USMember ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

thank you for the information, i will try off-line installation