i just remove reference of dropbox api than i again add that reference but after it xamarin 6.2.0

MirzagMirzag USMember

i am currently on ios 10.0 and facing this issue while using a .dll file but at start it works great after removing and adding reference to dll file this haapened when ever i build i tried to clean and rebuild all but nothing happened

/Users/admin/Downloads/dropboxcoreapiios-1.3.13/samples/DropboxCoreApiSample/DropboxCoreApiSample/MainViewController.cs(3,3): Error CS0012: The type MonoTouch.Foundation.NSObject' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. Consider adding a reference to assemblymonotouch, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=84e04ff9cfb79065' (CS0012) (DropboxCoreApiSample)

/Users/admin/Downloads/dropboxcoreapiios-1.3.13/samples/DropboxCoreApiSample/DropboxCoreApiSample/ImageViewController.cs(55,55): Error CS0012: The type MonoTouch.ObjCRuntime.INativeObject' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. Consider adding a reference to assemblymonotouch, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=84e04ff9cfb79065' (CS0012) (DropboxCoreApiSample)

Answers

• MirzagMirzag USMember

Any one here who can help me out ??

• MirzagMirzag USMember

i am stucked here for 2 days new to xamarin dont know much about it i just remove the reference of dll file and again add its reference

• MirzagMirzag USMember

i am using dropboxcoreapi by xamarin