Forum Xamarin.Forms
We are excited to announce that the Xamarin Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

We encourage you to head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today.

Unfortunately,app has stopped

asokasok USMember ✭✭
edited March 2017 in Xamarin.Forms

Hi,I am new to Forms in my app I am using MasterDetailPage after set Application.Current.MainPage = MasterDetailPage; while clicking on back button it shows "[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: Java.Lang.RuntimeException: Activity has been destroyed End of managed Java.Lang.RuntimeException stack trace ---
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Activity has been destroyed" in android. I delete obj and bin folders and rebuild the project then also it is showing same exception. Please help me to solve this exception.
Thank you.

Best Answer

Answers

• ConorCodesConorCodes USMember ✭✭

This is quite a generic error message, has your MasterDetailPage been initialised before you are setting it to the mainpage?

• asokasok USMember ✭✭

@ConorCodes Thanks for the replay, yes I initialised MasterDetailPage before setting it to the mainpage.

• asokasok USMember ✭✭
    edited March 2017

Thanks @JimmyGarrido