GUI is not supported cyrillic

I'm trying to show some text on Windows:

var WorkTextWindow = new Window();
WorkText = WorkTextWindow.CreateText();
WorkText.SetFont(font: Game.ResourceCache.GetFont("Fonts/consola.ttf"), size: 15);
WorkText.Value = "Мой текст";

Result on screen: "????????"

Font "consola" is cyrillic font from windows.

What i'm doing wrong?

Tagged:

Answers

• utekaiutekai USMember ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017

I'd check to see that GetFont is actually getting the font and SetFont is actually setting the font and not failing silently, this at runtime. I've run into cases where silent failures mask issues.

• amaneshiamaneshi USMember ✭✭

Hello! What the status of this bug now. I encountered it in latest build with Cyrillic text. I checked GetFont function and its working (font was loaded). After searching I founded similar issue on Urho3D bugtracker and it was fixed. Fix it PLEASE, or at least mark as bug (in hope for future fixing).

Hello! What the status of this bug now. I encountered it in latest build with Cyrillic text. I checked GetFont function and its working (font was loaded). After searching I founded similar issue on Urho3D bugtracker and it was fixed. Fix it PLEASE, or at least mark as bug (in hope for future fixing).