Could not find file ..\obj\Debug\linksrc\System.EnterpriseServices.Wrapper.dll

rourrour USMember

hi ...
after installing ODAC for oracle client and ODT for visual studio 2015 , I added Oracle.DataAccess.dll to blank android app , and the error was :

The "LinkAssemblies" task failed unexpectedly.
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Users\documents\visual studio 2015\Projects\App1\App1\obj\Debug\linksrc\System.EnterpriseServices.Wrapper.dll'.
File name: 'C:\Users\documents\visual studio 2015\Projects\App1\App1\obj\Debug\linksrc\System.EnterpriseServices.Wrapper.dll'
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.GetFileStream(String fileName, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.ReadModule(String fileName, ReaderParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataReader.ReadModules()
at Mono.Cecil.AssemblyDefinition.m__0(AssemblyDefinition _, MetadataReader reader)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Read[TItem,TRet](TRet& variable, TItem item, Func`3 read)
at Mono.Cecil.AssemblyDefinition.get_Modules()
at Mono.Linker.Steps.BlacklistStep.Process()
at Mono.Linker.Steps.BaseStep.Process(LinkContext context)
at Mono.Linker.Pipeline.Process(LinkContext context)
at MonoDroid.Tuner.Linker.Process(LinkerOptions options, LinkContext& context)
at Xamarin.Android.Tasks.LinkAssemblies.Execute()
at Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskExecutionHost.Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ITaskExecutionHost.Execute()
at Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.d__26.MoveNext()

Answers

• rourrour USMember

I'm trying to create oracle connection to make direct access from xamarin.forums app to oracle database ...

• tyiltyil TRMember

me too

• tyiltyil TRMember

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
    Error There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "MSIL" and the processor architecture of the reference "Oracle.DataAccess, Version=2.112.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89b483f429c47342, processorArchitecture=x86", "x86". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project. App1

• rourrour USMember

hi

yes , you are right and i have tried that ..but it did not solve the problem .

you can not use OracleDataAccess.dll between oracle server and xamarin .

you have to search about "rest" or "soda" ... now , i'm using oracle rest data services

good luck

• tyiltyil TRMember

so, How to make direct connection to Oracle.
    Is there no method with xamarin?