Xamarin.Facebook in PCL project

I spend few days searching answers but with no success. I develop an app (for Android and iOS), where user can log in by his Facebook account, later he can do something with his friends and share result on his wall. But I have problem at the very beginning of the implementation of the Facebook API.

If I try to install the Xamarin.Facebook plugin for Xamarin.Forms I get an error:

"Could not install package 'Xamarin.Facebook.iOS 4.5.1'. You are trying to install this package into a project that targets '.NETPortable,Version=v4.5,Profile=Profile259', but the package does not contain any assembly references or content files that are compatible with that framework. For more information, contact the package author."

I tried a bunch of solutions from the Internet, none of it helped.

So I tried to do it in the native code. When installing Xamarin.Facebook.Android on .Droid project I get:

"Unable to find a version of 'Xamarin.Android.Support.Animated.Vector.Drawable' that is compatible with 'Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat 23.3.0 constraint: Xamarin.Android.Support.Animated.Vector.Drawable (= 23.3.0)'."

Couldn't fix that too.

On .iOS project I installed plugin and have another problem but since it's Xamarin.Forms forum I just want to find solution for my first problem.

Answers