Publishing to Google Play?!

SebastianKruseSebastianKruse ✭✭✭USMember ✭✭✭
edited January 2017 in Xamarin.Android

If I try to distribute my app directly to Google Play, I got the error that I should upload the first version manually. But every time I try I got an error on the Google Developer Console. Such as "Invalid APK name" but the name matches the exact requirements as listend...

The error I got (in German, dont know how to change the language to english in the dev console...)

Hochladen fehlgeschlagen
Der Name deines API-Pakets muss das Format "com.example.meineapp" aufweisen. Er darf nur Buchstaben (a bis z), Zahlen und Unterstriche (_) enthalten. Außerdem muss der Name mit einem Kleinbuchstaben beginnen und darf maximal 150 Zeichen lang sein.

Name of my APK file: "com.softwarenotion.mystats.apk". So why the fuck is this invalid?!

Best Answer

• SebastianKruseSebastianKruse ✭✭✭ US ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Strange... after a restart of Visual Studio and change the package name to a different and back and a new Archive AdHoc Destribution the upload works...

Answers

• SebastianKruseSebastianKruse ✭✭✭ USMember ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Strange... after a restart of Visual Studio and change the package name to a different and back and a new Archive AdHoc Destribution the upload works...