Errors when I try to debug or build

I keep getting these errors when I try to debug or build an app in Xamarin.Forms. I update Xamarin.Forms from NuGet to the version 2.3.3.175 and I still get these errors. Then , in the NuGet I have more updates to do like Xamarin.Android.Support.Animated.Vector.Drawable . I make these updates, and still doesn't work and in the Nuget I have the same update to Xamarin.Forms to the version 2.3.3.175. It's like a loop

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Theme.AppCompat.Light.DarkActionBar'. App1.Droid D:\Xamarin Projects\App1\App1\App1.Droid\Resources\values\styles.xml 2
Error No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'windowActionBar'. App1.Droid D:\Xamarin Projects\App1\App1\App1.Droid\Resources\values\styles.xml 2
Error No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'colorPrimaryDark'. App1.Droid D:\Xamarin Projects\App1\App1\App1.Droid\Resources\values\styles.xml 2
Error No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'windowNoTitle'. App1.Droid D:\Xamarin Projects\App1\App1\App1.Droid\Resources\values\styles.xml 2
Error No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'colorPrimary'. App1.Droid D:\Xamarin Projects\App1\App1\App1.Droid\Resources\values\styles.xml 2
Error No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'colorAccent'. App1.Droid D:\Xamarin Projects\App1\App1\App1.Droid\Resources\values\styles.xml 3
Error No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'windowActionModeOverlay'. App1.Droid D:\Xamarin Projects\App1\App1\App1.Droid\Resources\values\styles.xml 4
Error No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'colorAccent'. App1.Droid D:\Xamarin Projects\App1\App1\App1.Droid\Resources\values\styles.xml 4
Error Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Theme.AppCompat.Light.Dialog'. App1.Droid D:\Xamarin Projects\App1\App1\App1.Droid\Resources\values\styles.xml 4

Answers