Forum Xamarin Test Cloud (Read Only)

Announcement:

The Xamarin Forums have officially moved to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Microsoft Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

To create new threads and ask questions head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET and get involved today.

Nothing to upload. No Xamarin projects are referenced by the UITest project.

VidushiMishraVidushiMishra USMember

Hi,

I am getting this issue, I don't know how to add my android project as reference in the UITest Project. Can anyone help me by giving exact steps for the same.

Also, the path to project is this (C:\Users\vidushi\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\UITest2\UITest2\bin) there is no release folder in the path.

Is there something I missed, please let me know it would be great help for me

Answers

• ArvindrajaArvindraja INMember ✭✭✭

I don't know much about the Test Cloud but
    for getting release folder in your project you need to built your project by selecting the built option in configuration or from property. :)

• mattwardmattward GBMember Xamurai

There is some information on the Adding Xamarin.UITest to a solution page about how to add reference an existing Android or iOS project.

If you do not have a separate Android or iOS project and only have the .apk or .ipa you can specify the path to that file directly in your UITest as explained in the Introduction to Xamarin.UITest