Forum General

No Resource Found

SandeepHBSandeepHB USMember

Hi,
When i run already developed project in my visual studio i am getting these errors.
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'colorControlActivated'. Shopping.DemoApp.Droid D:\1234\XamarinAzure_ShoppingDemoApp-master\XamarinAzure_ShoppingDemoApp-master\Shopping.DemoApp.Droid\Resources\values\styles.xml 2
Error Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Theme.AppCompat'. Shopping.DemoApp.Droid D:\1234\XamarinAzure_ShoppingDemoApp-master\XamarinAzure_ShoppingDemoApp-master\Shopping.DemoApp.Droid\Resources\values\styles.xml 2
Error No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'windowNoTitle'. Shopping.DemoApp.Droid D:\1234\XamarinAzure_ShoppingDemoApp-master\XamarinAzure_ShoppingDemoApp-master\Shopping.DemoApp.Droid\Resources\values\styles.xml 2
Error No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'windowActionBar'. Shopping.DemoApp.Droid D:\1234\XamarinAzure_ShoppingDemoApp-master\XamarinAzure_ShoppingDemoApp-master\Shopping.DemoApp.Droid\Resources\values\styles.xml 2
Error No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'colorAccent'. Shopping.DemoApp.Droid D:\1234\XamarinAzure_ShoppingDemoApp-master\XamarinAzure_ShoppingDemoApp-master\Shopping.DemoApp.Droid\Resources\values\styles.xml 2
Error No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'colorControlNormal'. Shopping.DemoApp.Droid D:\1234\XamarinAzure_ShoppingDemoApp-master\XamarinAzure_ShoppingDemoApp-master\Shopping.DemoApp.Droid\Resources\values\styles.xml 2

Please help me to solve this.
Thanks in advance.

Answers

• AziziAzizAziziAziz USMember ✭✭
    edited December 2016

Hi @SandeepHB ,

1. Try rebuild your solution.
    2. If rebuild is not working, rename the Xamarin folder in C:\Users[YourUserName]\AppData\Local. Then, try to rebuild again. VS will create the Xamarin folder for you again. Wait for it to complete. It may take a lot of time. Be patience.
    3. Once complete, try run again.

Let me know if its working. Hope this helps

• SandeepHBSandeepHB USMember

Hi AziziAziz,

Thanks for replay.
    But Still same errors.