Back Button Issue in UINavigationController

KaruKaru NZMember
edited October 2012 in Xamarin.iOS

Hi,

I have an iPhone application which is developed using MonoDevelop. I use UINavigationController to show Back button on left and About button on right. It worked fine with iOS5, but once I upgrade MonoDevelop for iOS6 (as per Xamarin's advice) everything is working except Back button.

My Back button and About button has custom images. About is working fine, but Back is invisible only in device. But when touch the place where my Back button should be, it properly do the back functionality.
I'm testing this using iPod Touch ver 6.0. If I run through emulator then I can see the Back button and functionality also there.

Please help me to resolve this.
Thanks.

-Karu

Best Answers

• KaruKaru NZ
    Accepted Answer

Hi,

Thanks heaps Krumelue and bryancostanich for the replies. This application we created for a client and still they have been using the app. So that I created a sample app but (poor me) it worked properly in the device.

Finally I captured the the issue. That is because the title image we used. That image was too big for the title area. So set the width and height, now it's working fine.

Thanks all for the support again !!

Regards,
    Karu.

• BryanCostanichBryanCostanich Xamurai US Xamurai
    Accepted Answer

Good to hear, @Karu.

Answers

• BrainloopBrainloopBrainloopBrainloop ✭✭ DEBeta, University ✭✭

Please show some code, where you add the buttons, I'd suggest.

• BryanCostanichBryanCostanich Xamurai USMember, Xamarin Team Xamurai

@Karu, we'd love to help, but as @Krumelur said, we really need to see some code in order to diagnose.

• KaruKaru NZMember
    Accepted Answer

Hi,

Thanks heaps Krumelue and bryancostanich for the replies. This application we created for a client and still they have been using the app. So that I created a sample app but (poor me) it worked properly in the device.

Finally I captured the the issue. That is because the title image we used. That image was too big for the title area. So set the width and height, now it's working fine.

Thanks all for the support again !!

Regards,
    Karu.

• BryanCostanichBryanCostanich Xamurai USMember, Xamarin Team Xamurai
    Accepted Answer

Good to hear, @Karu.