Clicking on "view all versions" does nothing on Download page

When I click on the "view all versions" link on the download page nothing happens.
Right clicking to open in a new page / window just takes it back to the same download page.

• JonathanPryorJonathanPryor USXamarin Team Xamurai
    edited April 2013

When I click on the "view all versions" link on the download page nothing happens.

Clicking "View all versions" should now show the individual products that you have subscriptions to, e.g. Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android.

Xamarin Downloads Page

Click the downward-arrow button to the right of the target OS to view available installers, then click the installer to download.

• Just logged on to my account and there is no change, clicking on "view all versions" does nothing.

Double checked in both IE 10 and Chrome 26.0.1410.43

Is there a direct link to the "all versions" list as I'm only interested in the latest download for iOS Visual Studio at the moment

• Any update on this, was hoping to check if there was an updated Xamarin.iOS for Visual Studio release.
    Guess everything is a bit hectic with Evolve going on, great show.

Tried again today from work this time (so not my connection or machine) using Chrome and IE 10.
    Even tried in compatibility mode in IE but no joy (p.s. the xamarin site in compatibility more looks awful ;-( )

• JonathanPryorJonathanPryor USXamarin Team Xamurai

The 'view all versions' link only shows versions if you're a paying customer. If you only have access to Starter or Trial editions, then no previous versions will be shown.

• Thank you for explaining that.

But if the feature is only "enabled" for paying customers can you also NOT show the option if you are not allowed to click" on it, so as to avoid any future confusion.

• JamesMooreJamesMoore USMember ✭✭

Looks like that page has changed; now there's a link that just toggles back and forth between "OS X Version?" and "Windows version?"

How do we download older versions now, assuming we're paying customers?