Error after customizing LauchScreen storyboard

ThomasBurkhartThomasBurkhart DEMember ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I tried to customize the storyboard of my Xamarin.Forms App actually I only added a png and changed some to the properties in since then I cannot built the project anymore due to this error

error : 2016-06-20 18:59:16.005 ibtoold[4929:77525] Exception raised while unarchiving document objects - Unexpected element "accessibilityConfiguration" for key "traits" while decoding "accessibility".

I'm using VS with a Mac Mini as Building host.

On SO is another dev with the same problem http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37679820/xamarin-ios-building-to-a-remote-mac-build-host

I attach the storybook

Cheers
Thomas

P.S.: @JWhite as you said :-)

• LaherAjmaniLaherAjmani USMember

@ThomasBurkhart
    Could you find resolution for same
    I am also stuck with same error while i did some changes on button and image layout on storyboard

Error: 2016-06-27 18:02:04.556 ibtoold[1605:57709] Exception raised while unarchiving document objects - Unexpected element "accessibilityConfiguration" for key "traits" while decoding "accessibility".

i am working on xamarin on mac itself

Please help if you could resolve it out

Thanks in advance

• ThomasBurkhartThomasBurkhart DEMember ✭✭✭✭

Actually I deleted the entries in the Codefile of the storyboard and everything built again without problems

• StoyanBerovStoyanBerov USMember

Opening the corrupted .storyboard in a text editor and removing the element fixed it for me.