Forum Xamarin Xamarin.iOS

ScrollView in a Storyboard

wallymwallym USInsider, Beta ✭✭✭

I've used scrollviews before. I am finally trying to get around to force myself to use storyboards and the VS design surface (yes, I'm slow on this one). I have a UITabBarController. In one of the tabs, I have put a scrollview. I am trying to add my views into the scroll view, but I don't see a way to do this. I tried to add the views to the scrollview programmatically after they have been created in the design surface. I don't seem to be having any luck with anything I try. I've set the content size of the scrollview programmatically, no luck. I programmatically set the framesize of the scrollview with no luck. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

Answers

• TroelsThistedTroelsThisted DKMember ✭✭

I am having the same problem - If someone could shed some light on this i would be grateful!

• TroelsThistedTroelsThisted DKMember ✭✭

I think I solved the problem - You add the stuff you need on the storyboard and afterwards you have to set the height/width on the scrollview.contenSize and after that scrolling between the elements happens as expected.

• wallymwallym USInsider, Beta ✭✭✭

Thanks Troels. I was doing that. Still not quite sure why it wouldn't work. if you have it working, I am clearly doing something wrong. Finally gave up and went back to doing it in code with general storyboard layout. Its ugly, but it works.