In App Payment

HI,

I want to write an App in Xamarin for iOS and Android (maybe windows phone too).

A user has to identify himself. He can buy a service. I want to support various payment solutions. The user should be able to use paysafe, paypal, credit card and maybe a direct money transfer from his bank account.

How can I use the Playstore or App-Store to buy something within the app?

Tagged:

Answers

• SjoerdvanNoortSjoerdvanNoort ✭✭ NLBeta ✭✭

Your question is way to broad. What is possible and on what platform is very dependant on what you are selling. Apple has very strict rules on purchases in apps.

Please be more specific on what you are selling. Read up on the documentation of goole and apple in app purchases and make you questions more specific than 'How can I'

• MartinJandaMartinJanda DEMember

Thats the problem its somehow esoteric, spiritual. I dont know the rules of the playstore and app store.

Its a service for reading coffee grounds. Something like a forecast of the future.

Dont lough, i have to make some estimates about this topic ^^

Maybe I need another solution without the stores. But is an App with this topic possible in the store, maybe apple has some rules about it

• DaveHuntDaveHunt ✭✭✭✭✭ USMember ✭✭✭✭✭

Apple will not allow the purchase of services consumed inside the app by any method other than In-App purchase. If the user is purchasing a service consumed outside of the app, then you can NOT use In-App purchase.

Can I use an payment service provider?

I dont have to use something that the market provides. Just a regular cart and u have ti choose credid card ans so on.

So my final question is are there any payment services thast could be added to a xamarijn app?

• DaveHuntDaveHunt ✭✭✭✭✭ USMember ✭✭✭✭✭

@MartinJanda said:
    Can I use an payment service provider?

That depends on what you're selling. If it's something that's used inside the app, then you have to use In-App purchase. If not, then you have to use an external service.

And I seek an external service that is usable with xamarin