IOS102 - GoToTraining Link Issue

TimothySutorTimothySutor USUniversity ✭✭
edited October 2016 in Xamarin University

I'm registered for the 9am IOS102 course today, but when I try to join it, it takes me to the registration page for the 2pm-5pm course (which doesn't actually exist). The link in the reminder email takes me to the same place. This is preventing me from joining the training.

Is anyone else seeing this, too? I tried to use the "Contact Organizer" feature around 8:45AM but have not heard back.

• ClintStLaurentClintStLaurent USUniversity ✭✭✭✭✭

Same thing happens to me.

• ClintStLaurentClintStLaurent USUniversity ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

It has been brought to our attention that today’s (IOS102) Working with the Designer class was scheduled for 9am ET (UTC-4). The class is in fact supposed to start at 2pm ET (UTC-4) today and the website now reflects this start time. We apologize if you are unable to make the class anymore. However, you are still registered for it if you are able to make it.

We’ve scheduled another (IOS102) Working with the Designer class for Monday, October 31 at 9am ET (UTC-4). If you are unable to make that class, there is another class scheduled for Thursday, November 3 at 8am ET (UTC-4). You can register for either class here.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Warm regards,
    Diane

• TimothySutorTimothySutor USUniversity ✭✭

Thanks - I got that, too. Looks like it was just wrong on the Xam U scheduling page.

• DianeLeeDianeLee USForum Administrator, Xamarin Team, University, XamUProfessors Xamurai

Thanks again for bringing this up to our attention. The IOS102 class is scheduled for today at 2pm ET (UTC-4). If you are unable to make that class, there are two classes starting at or around the same time the class was scheduled for today. You can register here: https://university.xamarin.com/classes#ios102-designer.

• TimothySutorTimothySutor USUniversity ✭✭

Thanks, Diane!