FFImageLoading doesn't work on Xamarin.Droid and works fine on IOS

FernandoOttFernandoOtt USMember
edited October 2016 in Cross Platform with Xamarin

I'm using FFImageLoading on my Cross Platform project. It works fine on IOS but some problem happen with the assembly when I include an it at the Android project.

AppDelegate.cs - works fine
FFImageLoading.Forms.Touch.CachedImageRenderer.Init(); var config = new FFImageLoading.Config.Configuration() { VerboseLogging = false, VerbosePerformanceLogging = false, VerboseMemoryCacheLogging = false, VerboseLoadingCancelledLogging = false, Logger = new CustomLogger(), }; ImageService.Instance.Initialize(config);

MainActivity.cs
FFImageLoading.Forms.Droid.CachedImageRenderer.Init(); var config = new FFImageLoading.Config.Configuration() { VerboseLogging = false, VerbosePerformanceLogging = false, VerboseMemoryCacheLogging = false, VerboseLoadingCancelledLogging = false, Logger = new CustomLogger(), }; ImageService.Instance.Initialize(config);

The debug not even reached the code above

The exception
System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 0100002d

If I remove the code and leave just the reference to FFImageLoading, than the debug works and at line
this exception fire, what makes sense because I didn't initialise the object
System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type FFImageLoading.Forms.Droid.CachedImageRenderer while decoding custom attribute: (null)

I'm using the 2.1.8 version in all projects of
FFImageLoading
FFImageLoading.Forms
FFImageLoading.Transformations

Attached is the exception print
Any clue?