could not install package 'Sandboxable.Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage 1.1.0'.

I have created a portable cross platform project. I want to add the reference to Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage. When I am trying to install Sandboxable.Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage 1.1.0. I am getting below error. Can anyone please help me.

When I am trying to install through package manager console I am getting the error

Install-Package : Could not install package 'Sandboxable.Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage 1.1.0'. You are trying to install this package into a project that targets
'MonoAndroid,Version=v6.0', but the package does not contain any assembly references or content files that are compatible with that framework.

But when I am trying to install through manage NuGet package for solution I am getting the error

ould not install package 'Sandboxable.Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage 1.1.0'. You are trying to install this package into a project that targets '.NETPortable,Version=v4.5,Profile=Profile111', but the package does not contain any assembly references or content files that are compatible with that framework.

Thanks in advance for your help

Answers

• FlyshewoorstFlyshewoorst DEMember ✭✭

Hi, Muhammad,

you should consider to read about PCL profiles. I faced a similar problem a while ago, here's a link to the thread. I tagged the relevant answers there: https://forums.xamarin.com/discussion/80045/error-using-nuget

• mattwardmattward GBMember Xamurai

The Sandboxable.Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage 1.1.0 NuGet package only contains assemblies for .NET 4.5.2 so you will not be able to use it in an Android nor in a Portable Class Library (PCL) project.

The WindowsAzure.Storage NuGet package supports both PCL and Android projects.