Renewing subscription

deesniderdeesnider USUniversity ✭✭

My subscription expires today. I've tried responding to the email I was sent by Xamarin, replying to the addresses they specified to reply to ([email protected] and [email protected]) to renew at the price they offered but no one is responding. I only received an automated response to [email protected] saying someone would be in touch shortly.

• MarkSmith.8123MarkSmith.8123 USXamarin Team, University, XamUProfessors Xamurai
    edited August 2016

Hi Craig,

Sorry about the trouble, sales is in a bit of flux as we've integrated with Microsoft. Let me see if I can track down the proper contact and connect you - we certainly want to see you stay in the system!

Thanks,
    Mark Smith
    Xamarin University

• ClormpingoClormpingo IEUniversity ✭✭

I'm having the same problem.

I got a renewal quote just before I passed the certification exam, so I believe I might be due a new quote because I passed the exam.

• ClormpingoClormpingo IEUniversity ✭✭

OK so I've been trying to contact Xamarin since before Monday on [email protected] and [email protected] to resolve the renewal issue.
    Today is the last day of my sub, so it looks like I won't be able to renew or post here any more.

• MarkSmith.8123MarkSmith.8123 USXamarin Team, University, XamUProfessors Xamurai
    edited September 2016

Hey Cormac,

Let me see what I can track down for you. As I mentioned earlier, sales is in flux - all the products are moving into the official Microsoft sales channels. I'm sorry nobody is responding, not sure what's up with that. But I'll try to locate your specific sales rep and have them contact you directly.

I'll also extend your subscription for a few days so you can talk to us :)

Mark

• AlexandrePoppAlexandrePopp USXamarin Team, University Xamurai
    edited September 2016

Hi Craig , @deesnider ,

Pleasure to meet you! My name is Alex Popp and I am a partner manager here at Xamarin. First, please accept my apologies - I take responsibility for the delay here.

I believe I was in contact with your colleague at Frankosystems that had asked for a Xamarin University renewal, was this seat placed in your behalf? If not, I would be happy to take it from here to make sure we honor the price you were quoted in August.

Feel free to email me directly at [email protected] You can also contact me at 650 999 1453. Again, my apologies for not getting this sorted out sooner, and looking forward to enabling you to get your renewed seat!

Warm Regards,
    Alex

• deesniderdeesnider USUniversity ✭✭

Hi, Alex, I'll be in touch via email. I am no longer associated with the company that originally purchased the subscription last year so that's likely why nothing happened there. I'll send more details via email. Thanks!

• deesniderdeesnider USUniversity ✭✭

Forgot to respond. Alex and company were able to resolve this within a few days and refunded the difference. Thank you to them!