i'm getting this error:
Error MT2001: Could not link assemblies. Reason: Argument is out of range. (MT2001)
Can you help me?
I forgot, it happens only when trying debug to the device
Having the same issue since I updated to the latest stable version this morning. It happens both in Debug and Release builds for iPhone; the simulator works fine.
This is a more detailed error:
Compiling to native code
/Developer/MonoTouch/usr/bin/mtouch -sdkroot "/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer" --cache "/Users/jeffreyvoorhaar/Projects/Applications/Mobile/CashRegister/Cashr 1.0/Rlz.Mobile.CashRegister.iOS/obj/iPhone/Debug/mtouch-cache" --nomanifest --nosign -dev "/Users/jeffreyvoorhaar/Projects/Applications/Mobile/CashRegister/Cashr 1.0/Rlz.Mobile.CashRegister.iOS/bin/iPhone/Debug/RlzMobileCashRegisteriOS.app" -r "/Users/jeffreyvoorhaar/Projects/Applications/Mobile/Common/Release 1.1.0 (77a)/Rlz.Mobile.Common/bin/iPhone/Debug/Rlz.Mobile.Common.iOS.dll" -r "/Users/jeffreyvoorhaar/Projects/Core/80a Working/Rlz.DTO/bin/iPhone/Debug/Rlz.Mobile.DTO.iOS.dll" -r "/Users/jeffreyvoorhaar/Projects/Core/80a Working/Rlz/bin/iPhone/Debug/Rlz.Mobile.iOS.dll" -r "/Users/jeffreyvoorhaar/Projects/Applications/Mobile/CashRegister/Cashr 1.0/Rlz.Mobile.CashRegister.Common/bin/iPhone/Debug/Rlz.Mobile.CashRegister.Common.iOS.dll" -r "/Developer/MonoTouch/usr/lib/mono/2.1/System.dll" -r "/Developer/MonoTouch/usr/lib/mono/2.1/System.Xml.dll" -r "/Developer/MonoTouch/usr/lib/mono/2.1/System.Core.dll" -r "/Developer/MonoTouch/usr/lib/mono/2.1/System.Data.dll" -r "/Developer/MonoTouch/usr/lib/mono/2.1/monotouch.dll" -r "/Developer/MonoTouch/usr/lib/mono/2.1/Mono.Data.Sqlite.dll" -debug -linksdkonly -sdk "6.1" -targetver "3.1" --abi=armv7 "-aot" "nimt-trampolines=512" "-aot" "ntrampolines=2048" "/Users/jeffreyvoorhaar/Projects/Applications/Mobile/CashRegister/Cashr 1.0/Rlz.Mobile.CashRegister.iOS/bin/iPhone/Debug/RlzMobileCashRegisteriOS.exe"
MonoTouch Business version 6.4.0 using framework: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS6.1.sdk
error MT2001: Could not link assemblies. Reason: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: indexB
Here is my version information:
=== Xamarin Studio ===
Version 4.0.10 (build 7)
Installation UUID: 9b616b4a-b49d-46b5-b162-b66b3ef757ca
Mono 3.2.0 ((no/7c7fcc7)
Package version: 302000000
=== Apple Developer Tools ===
Xcode 4.6.3 (2068)
=== Xamarin.iOS ===
Version: 188.8.131.52 (Business Edition)
Build date: 2013-18-07 21:36:03-0400
=== Xamarin.Android ===
=== Xamarin.Mac ===
Xamarin.Mac: Not Installed
=== Build Information ===
Release ID: 400100007
Git revision: f324e2154ee86ae1b6b8483392eddbf418e6381b
Build date: 2013-07-20 06:23:58+0000
Xamarin addins: fe4f180e2386eafc00087ef68c3a580cff4a2592
=== Operating System ===
Mac OS X 10.8.4
Darwin MACJVO 12.4.0 Darwin Kernel Version 12.4.0
Wed May 1 17:57:12 PDT 2013
I made a big mistake in updating this morning, as I have to get a new version out today and I can't make any device builds now.
Any help? can i downgrade de version?
184.108.40.206 was obtained from the stable channel, in fact. I have always only subscribed to the stable channel and only switched to beta yesterday to see if a fix for my issues was available.
Just received the following email response from Xamarin:
"The MT2001 error you are running into will be resolved in Xamarin.iOS 6.4.1. The fix should be released on our Beta channel today."
Just checked, there is indeed a 6.4.1 in the beta channel now with release notes forthcoming. I just installed it and it seems to work fine again!
I also had simulator issues (very unstable threading) after updating yesterday. In the same mail, Xamarin said they were looking into that as well right now.
Xamarin Inc., as a wholly-owned Microsoft subsidiary acting as a separate legal entity, adheres to the Microsoft Privacy Statement: Privacy & cookies