How to Take Picture and get GPS Position

Hi, I'm using Xamarin Studio with Telerik UI since few days. I found tutorials about listView, Calendar and customization. But I found nothing about taking a picture , a movie (also display them) or getting GPS Position.

Do you know if it's possible to do that kind of things with telerik UI?

If yes, do you have a link about it?

Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• Ok, thanks

• ClintStLaurentClintStLaurent USUniversity ✭✭✭✭✭

Telerik is just new UI controls, that has nothing to do with TAKING a photo or GETTING GPS data.

UI is just a reflection of data. What control you use doesn't make a difference. You can get GPS data and not display it at all if you want to.

The fact that you're asking makes me concerned about how much you recognize the separation between UI and data.

• Thanks, I understand it a bit much better about Telerik. I used to develop with Android Studio, that's why I'm so confuse. So I'll change a little bit my question.

I'm using Xamarin Studio to make a cross platform app. I'm using Telerik UI to win some times with layout files (ios, android, windows phone).

I'm trying to create this app by coding only C#/xaml, is it the right way? Or I have to do specific code inside the solution (.droid,.ios, .winPhone)? For example to take picture or getting gps position.