Java binding library error for Kontaktio beacon sdk

kavikumarkavikumar USMember
edited June 2015 in Xamarin.Android

Am a newbie to xamarin.I want to use Kontakt beacon sdk for my xamarin project.I found steps to how to use jar files in xamarin project from xamarin documentation .My scenario is this,am having two jar files which i got from here https://github.com/kontaktio/Android-SDK/tree/master/1.0.6 I dont know which one to mark as EmbeddedJar and EmbeddedReferenceJar(or anything).But somehow i managed to do it(just checked using all build actions).So when i compile i get these errors saying classes doesnot exist in the package.Here is the error log

C:\Users\redcaso\Documents\Projects\library\library\obj\Debug\generated\src\Com.Kontakt.Sdk.Android.Math.AbstractUnivariateStatistic.cs(125,125): Error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'IUnivariateStatistic' does not exist in the namespace 'Com.Kontakt.Sdk.Android.Math' (are you missing an assembly reference?) (CS0234) (library)
C:\Users\redcaso\Documents\Projects\library\library\obj\Debug\generated\src\Com.Kontakt.Sdk.Android.Math.AbstractStorelessUnivariateStatistic.cs(174,174): Error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'IStorelessUnivariateStatistic' does not exist in the namespace 'Com.Kontakt.Sdk.Android.Math' (are you missing an assembly reference?) (CS0234) (library)
C:\Users\redcaso\Documents\Projects\library\library\obj\Debug\generated\src\Com.Kontakt.Sdk.Android.Math.Mean.cs(50,50): Error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'FirstMoment' does not exist in the namespace 'Com.Kontakt.Sdk.Android.Math' (are you missing an assembly reference?) (CS0234) (library)
C:\Users\redcaso\Documents\Projects\library\library\obj\Debug\generated\src\Com.Kontakt.Sdk.Android.Math.Mean.cs(60,60): Error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'FirstMoment' does not exist in the namespace 'Com.Kontakt.Sdk.Android.Math' (are you missing an assembly reference?) (CS0234) (library)

And also i attached a screenshot for reference.

Please some one help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Answers

• kavikumarkavikumar USMember

Sorry,i missed the screenshot so here i attached it

• David_PilkingtonDavid_Pilkington USUniversity

@kavikumar I am also trying to bind this library, did you manage to get it working?

@DavidPilkington No bro,still stuck.Are you getting the same error?

• David_PilkingtonDavid_Pilkington USUniversity

@kavikumar yeah. It seems to generate a whole lot of references to interfaces that it doesnt actually create. A couple of classes as well. I have emailed them from their site, on their GitHub as well as their support centre but I havent had any reply yet.

edited July 2015

@DavidPilkington yeah i checked the gen folder,as i cant find them there.Seems some problem in generating those interfaces.Did you done anything with your Metadata file?As you know some of the classes,methods are private that you should change to public like that.

• @kavikumar How did you solved this problem?

• codercamposcodercampos SVMember ✭✭

Have you done this but for iOS? I would like to see a binding for iOS and I'm trying without success