Azure Courses - AZR101 Recording

DaveCarsonDaveCarson GBUniversity ✭✭✭

I recently received the 'Letter from the Dean' and was please to see that some Azure courses have been added to the Class list. In the email Brian stated that the "AZR101 - Intro to Azure" class was video only and I see that it is a Recommended Prerequisite for the other two Azure classes.

The problem is that the video is not currently available and I don't want to sign up for a class knowing I've not covered the basics.

Any ideas when this recording will be available?

Tagged:

• MarkSmith.8123MarkSmith.8123 USXamarin Team, University, XamUProfessors Xamurai

Hi Dave --

The video is being rendered and will be up today. It's really just an overview of the services offered by Azure. If you already know what Azure is then you can go ahead and sign up for the two live courses.

Thanks,
    Mark Smith
    Xamarin University

• DaveCarsonDaveCarson GBUniversity ✭✭✭
    edited August 2016

Thanks Mark - I've been hoping that some Azure classes would be arriving soon and as my subscription expires at the end of the month it looks like I will be putting my hands in my pocket again :smiley:

Looking forward to some more new content over the next year.

• DaveCarsonDaveCarson GBUniversity ✭✭✭
    edited August 2016

Just finished watching that video and found it pretty useful. I've not used Azure in anger yet so a simple walk through was good to see.

It was also good to see what was needed and check that I had access to everything for the subsequent courses - which I've already booked :smiley: