Create Dropdown Button on Right Navbar

Hey guys, it's my first time asking in this forum so forgive me for my bad english and many more. I'm new in this Xamarin.Forms (android native java before), i want to create a Dropdown Button at right of my Navigation Bar but after few days research and googling i've no clue how to make it. Someone on this forum has make it? Can you please show me how to make it? Thanks before guys :)

What i want:

• JohnHardmanJohnHardman GBUniversity mod

@MuhammadFebriansyah - For Android and Windows platforms (iOS behaves differently), you simply need to specify that ToolbarItems have their Order set to Secondary

ToolbarItemOrder.Secondary

before adding the ToolbarItem to the page:

this.ToolbarItems.Add(toolbarItemExportAllData);

For more info about ToolbarItem, see https://developer.xamarin.com/api/type/Xamarin.Forms.ToolbarItem/

• NMackayNMackay GBInsider, University mod

@MuhammadFebriansyah

Set your priority to secondary, this will push the toolbar item into the overflow menu (in Android).

<ContentPage.ToolbarItems>
            <ToolbarItem Command="{Bingding AddNew}" Order="Secondary" Priority="0" Icon="IconAddNew" />
        </ContentPage.ToolbarItems>

• @JohnHardman said:
    @MuhammadFebriansyah - For Android and Windows platforms (iOS behaves differently), you simply need to specify that ToolbarItems have their Order set to Secondary

ToolbarItemOrder.Secondary

before adding the ToolbarItem to the page:

this.ToolbarItems.Add(toolbarItemExportAllData);

For more info about ToolbarItem, see https://developer.xamarin.com/api/type/Xamarin.Forms.ToolbarItem/

Thanks for your answer @JohnHardman, i know this right answer but sorry im not using this because i need xaml version, sorry forgot to explain in question.

@NMackay said:
    @MuhammadFebriansyah

Set your priority to secondary, this will push the toolbar item into the overflow menu (in Android).

<ContentPage.ToolbarItems>
            <ToolbarItem Command="{Bingding AddNew}" Order="Secondary" Priority="0" Icon="IconAddNew" />
        </ContentPage.ToolbarItems>

Thanks for your answer @NMackay, it's working dude!!