Xamarin Release Version

[monodroid] Trying to load sgen from: /data/app/com.alexdev.dimecubacu- 1/lib/x86/libmonosgen-2.0.so
[monodroid-gc] GREF GC Threshold: 46080
[eglCodecCommon] TcpStream::connect() - management hostname is 10.71.34.101
[eglCodecCommon] TcpStream::connect() - connecting host: 10.71.34.1
[] HostConnection::get() New Host Connection established 0xa28d9b50, tid 2358

Answers

• DaveHuntDaveHunt USMember ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you have a problem you needed help with or did you just feel like posting some random log output?

• alexdevalexdev USMember

Yes I have this message when I try to run my release version on emulator even can not install the APK on my Android Phone too.

There's nothing in what you've posted that even indicates you're having a problem. Is there an error message or an exception being thrown? We can't help you if the only thing you've provided is some log messages that indicate a successful host connection.

• alexdevalexdev USMember

Well let give you more details I need to develop an application to connect to Gmail and Read and Send emails from... I used the component MailKit, then in Debug mode works perfectly but in Release mode the message is Can not connect to Incoming Server that is imap.gmail.com and here is the log result.

[monodroid] Trying to load sgen from: /data/app-lib/com.alexdev.dimecubacu-1/libmonosgen-2.0.so
    [monodroid-gc] GREF GC Threshold: 46080
    [libEGL] loaded /system/lib/egl/libEGL_xap.so
    [eglCodecCommon] TcpStream::connect() - management hostname is 10.71.34.101
    [eglCodecCommon] TcpStream::connect() - connecting host: 10.71.34.1
    [] HostConnection::get() New Host Connection established 0xb8409490, tid 2482
    [libEGL] loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_xap.so
    [libEGL] loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv2_xap.so
    [EGL_xap] eglSurfaceAttrib not implemented
    [OpenGLRenderer] Getting MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE from GradienCache
    [OpenGLRenderer] MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE: 16384
    [OpenGLRenderer] Getting MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE from Caches::initConstraints()
    [OpenGLRenderer] MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE: 16384
    [OpenGLRenderer] Enabling debug mode 0
    Failed to connect to Incoming server!!!Could not resolve host 'imap.gmail.com'

That's all information that should have been included in your first post. :wink:

It looks like a hostname resolution problem with imap.gmail.com. I'm not familiar with MailKit, but @JeffreyStedfast is the author, so he might be able to offer some insight.