ListView Pull to Refresh causes top cell to be scrolled off screen?

_PK__PK_ USMember ✭✭

My ListView is defined in XAML and I implemented Pull to Refresh by defining the following attributes:
IsPullToRefreshEnabled = "True"
RefreshCommand="{Binding RefreshListData}"
IsRefreshing="{Binding IsBusy, Mode=OneWay}"

Everything seems to be working fine, but after the refresh completes, my ListView always ends up with the top cell scrolled off the screen (see screenshot). Has anyone else experienced this? Is this a Xamarin bug? This only seems to occur in iOS.

Removing the the pull to refresh attributes from my ListView makes everything work just fine.

Any help/guidance with this is much appreciated!

Thanks!
PK

Best Answers

Answers

• JoelAnairJoelAnair USMember ✭✭

PK I'm having the same issue. I'll be sure to let you know if I find a solution.

@NateRickard awesome! Thanks for sharing!

I submitted a bug: https://bugzilla.xamarin.com/show_bug.cgi?id=29889. The custom renderer is a good workaround, but ideally this would just work. Thanks again, @NateRickard.

• DKurkinDKurkin GBMember ✭✭

This issue does not appear on iOS 8.3...

There Is more info on this bug https://bugzilla.xamarin.com/show_bug.cgi?id=28061

@DanieleSgorbini thanks for solution

• MuratSavasMuratSavas USMember ✭✭
    edited June 2015

I do have same issue on ios 8.10
    To simulate the issue;
    1- Have a long running pull-to-refresh asynchronous method.
    2- When the method is running, click a picker (I do have a picker on the header property of my listview)
    3- When you click the picker; you will notice that pull-to-refresh indicator becomes invisible.
    4- When the method completes; you will notice the offset problem occurs again (as described in the original thread) and also pull-to-refresh property will not be available anymore.
    5- It fixes both issues; when I just open and close the picker. (And accepted answers does not resolve my issue)

Any idea?

• PaulWroe.8797PaulWroe.8797 GBMember
    edited March 2016

I am also still experiencing this issue.

I have a search bar and a listview.

1. Pull to Refresh works fine when search bar isn't focused.
    2. If search bar has focus then I pull to refresh, when completed I experience the exact same issue in this thread where my top row is cut off or scrolled past.

I have tried all of the proposed resolutions in this thread also

Please help!

• PracticeOfficePracticeOffice USMember

I am experiencing this issue as well. The fixes provided do not help, the method is not even called. There is no property changed event.

• AlexHaleAlexHale INMember

Hello
    @MuratSavas i do have a same issue.
    Can you resolved bug.
    please help !