Forum Libraries, Components, and Plugins

Announcement:

The Xamarin Forums have officially moved to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Microsoft Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

To create new threads and ask questions head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET and get involved today.

Sqlite don't work in UWP project when starting on Mobile Emulator

nik.podakovnik.podakov RUMember

Hello. I created 2 projects in visual studio 2015: Core and UI.UWP, then I add referense on "SQLite for Universal Windows Platform" extension to UWP project. When I run application on local machine, it works fine, but when i trying to run it on Mobile Emulator 10.0.10586.0, it failed with exception:

What am I doing wrong?

Best Answer

• AdamPAdamP AUUniversity ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

@nik.podakov - make sure you also reference the 2015 c++ runtime library and also that the SQLite you referenced is the latest one. There can be 2 different versions sometimes and you need to select the newest one in terms of the highest version number.

Answers

• AdamPAdamP AUUniversity ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

@nik.podakov - make sure you also reference the 2015 c++ runtime library and also that the SQLite you referenced is the latest one. There can be 2 different versions sometimes and you need to select the newest one in terms of the highest version number.

• nik.podakovnik.podakov RUMember
    edited June 2016

I reference 2013 c++ runtime and lastest version of sql (3.13.0). Could this be the cause of the error?
    It seems to me that for some reason, SQLite for WinRT platform library is needed to run app on Mobile Emulator. But I cant reference SQLite for Windows Runtime (or Windows Runtime (Windows 8.1)) library because of it have another targets (Windows 8.0 or 8.1):