I've made a new MonoTouch port of the OxyPlot 2D plot library

Hope this can be useful to someone else. I've made a new MonoTouch port of the OxyPlot 2D C# plot library, this one supporting both Pan & Pinch-Zoom gestures. I've also added iPad support, autolayout and added UTF8 font support. Now we can use a native C# plot library for MonoTouch in alternative to the C based CorePlot.

You can download it under the MIT Licence here:

https://github.com/Emasoft/OxyPlot.2DGraphLib.MonoTouch

• ChrisHardyChrisHardy GBXamarin Team Xamurai

Looks great! Nice work!

• AlexSotoAlexSoto MXXamarin Team Xamurai

Amazing work @EmanueleSabetta :D

• DavutGurbuzDavutGurbuz TRMember

I was thinking on CorePlot binding or OxyPlot, OxyPlot had some problems for pan and zoom. That is what I need. Thank you.

Beside this I needed one more feature, drawing values on Graph. Next to markers I would like to display exact values. I get your code and implement this feature. Now it looks better.

I just add caption property to IDataPoint and while rendering Markers I set them if CanTrackerInterpolatePoints is true.

foreach (var o in itemsSource)
    {
    if(this.CanTrackerInterpolatePoints)
    {
    var capt=o.GetType().GetProperty(this.TrackerKey).GetValue(o,null).ToString();
    pp =new DataPoint(x,y,capt);
    }else
    {
    pp=new DataPoint(x, y);
    }

• KevinMullinsKevinMullins USMember, Beta ✭✭

@EmanueleSabetta you should "componentize" this and drop it in Xamarin Component store :)

• MigueldeIcazaMigueldeIcaza USXamarin Team Xamurai

Wow, this is beautiful!

• what a wonderful work!

• DavutGurbuzDavutGurbuz TRMember
    edited February 2013

I just missed LabelFormat otherwise it doesn't show values depending on the below code
    I did a waste implementation.

if (this.LabelFormatString != null)            {  

// render point labels (not optimized for performance)                        this.RenderPointLabels(rc, clippingRect);          

}

• RogierKoningRogierKoning ESMember ✭✭

Wow, amazing!!

@EmanueleSabetta, could it be applied to an Android app as well?

• PierceBogganPierceBoggan USForum Administrator, Xamarin Team, Developer Group Leader Xamurai

This is amazing!

@RogierKoning, check out the project's CodePlex. They have Mono for Android/MonoTouch support in alpha.