Xamarin updated, project no longer builds

I'm updating some of our C# code from the PC over to Xamarin for iOS. When I opened Xamarin it did an update, and now my project no longer builds. I have both Mac and iOS targets, and get these errors:

Error: /PC/ClassLibrary1/BasicWrapper/MonoWrapper.csproj: /PC/ClassLibrary1/BasicWrapper/MonoWrapper.csproj could not import "$(MSBuildToolsPath)\Microsoft.CSharp.targets" (MonoWrapper)
Error: /PC/ClassLibrary1/iOSWrapper/iOSWrapper.csproj: /Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/External/xbuild/Xamarin/iOS/Xamarin.iOS.CSharp.targets: Project file could not be imported, it was being imported by /PC/ClassLibrary1/iOSWrapper/iOSWrapper.csproj: /Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/External/xbuild/Xamarin/iOS/Xamarin.iOS.CSharp.targets could not import "$(MSBuildBinPath)\Microsoft.CSharp.targets" (iOSWrapper)

I assume I am missing a file(s), but I'm at a loss how to fix this. Hopefully this is an FAQ!

Answers

• MauryMarkowitzMauryMarkowitz CAMember

Reading similar errors reports for Mono, it appears that it has something to do with our code using older versions of .Net, which mono no longer supports. This would seem easy to fix, but I am at a loss as to where to select the version!