Forum Events & Community

March 29 : Warangal, India: Xamarin Warangal Developers Meetup

RashidKhanRashidKhan INDeveloper Group Leader ✭✭
edited March 2014 in Events & Community

Xamarin Warangal Developers Group has planned a meet up on 29th March, 2014.

Link : http://www.meetup.com/Warangal-Mobile-Net-Developers-Group/events/169418882/

Agenda:

1. Introduction to Xamarin Developer Group

2. Introduction to Xamarin Technologies

3. Hands on session using Xamarin for building Mobile Phone Applications

• nishanilnishanil INXamarin Team Xamurai

Hi Rashid, Great to see another User Group form in India. I would love to talk to you and understand your plans for your UG. I work out of Bangalore, India and will be happy to help! Please write to me nish at xamarin dot com

• RaviKumarRaviKumar USMember

Is there any Live training sessions on Xamarin.iOS?

• RashidKhanRashidKhan INDeveloper Group Leader ✭✭

Hey Ravi,
    We are planning for Xamarin.iOS for future sessions, and most probably I will give a talk on Xamarin.iOS as I am working on it. This would be an introductory session to the developers around Warangal. The main aim of this meetup is to acquaint the developers with Xamarin and help them with Mono and Xamarin installation.

I am having a speaker who develops Windows Phone Applications using Visual Studio, I have told him to look in to Xamarin and give a talk accordingly.

Thanks

We are all geared up for tomorrow's event! Looking forward to some great hands on session using Xamarin and Visual Studio.

• Hi Rashid.. We recently started XHackers, www.xhackers.co as a global community for Xamarin Enthusiasts.. we can share speakers, code, presentations, and lot more. We are planning to have Hands on sessions in XHackers:Bangalore We recently started XHackers:Kolkata, had a first session. XHackers:Chennai is starting up. Announcements in other cities will soon start rolling out.

Would you like to join hands and start/manage XHackers:Warangal?

edited April 2014

Hey Pooran,

I would love to extend the Xamarin Warangal Community in to XHackers:Warangal. Thanks for extending support :)

• hiiii everyone , i am in pune can anyone suggest from where i have to start with xamarin ? and how i would get in touch with xamarin developers group...