I have created an android app in visual studio 2015(xamarin). previously it was running good but suddenly I am getting an error "Could not find mandroid" while building the app. Give me some suggestion to resolve this problem.
This is an old bug : https://bugzilla.xamarin.com/show_bug.cgi?id=24216
This issue was once fixed in Xamarin 3.8
I think you must report it in Bugzilla.
I tried this early before posting this bug.
from the site "https://forums.xamarin.com/discussion/58786/could-not-find-mandroid"
It does not work. is there any other solution
I also repair visual studio but it does not work
please give me suggestion
I will close this thread to direct further discussion and updates onto a corresponding Stack Overflow question where I have posted some troubleshooting recommendations:
(As always, I'm also happy to reopen the thread upon request within the next month or two. Just send a quick email to [email protected] with a link to this thread. For follow-up after the next couple of months, if the remaining related open bug reports or forum threads do not cover the desired scenario, please follow the recommendations to create a new bug report, forum thread, or Stack Overflow question. Thanks!)
Xamarin Inc., as a wholly-owned Microsoft subsidiary acting as a separate legal entity, adheres to the Microsoft Privacy Statement: Privacy & cookies