9 - 12 May: Malaysia, Xamarin Workshop

etcheahetcheah MYUniversity, Developer Group Leader

Come join us for this instructor-led hands on workshop. Learn how to use Xamarin to leverage your skills in Microsoft Visual Studio and C# to build cross-platform apps that run on both Android and iOS.

Organizer: Info Trek with Xamarin Malaysia Developers
Speaker: Lee Tak Low

Location URL: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/''/info+trek+penang/data=!4m5!4m4!1m0!1m2!1m1!1s0x304ac0f671ed4225:0xa47090a285cd7549?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiCss3dypzMAhUBV44KHSuOAxwQ9RcIezAL

• howardoihowardoi MYMember

hi, I am Howard, from AccountStaff Sdn Bhd.

We get to know about the said workshop from Facebook recently.

Currently, our company is about to start the mobile development and Xamarin is one of shortlisted tool for the development. Therefore, We are very keen to join this workshop.

Appreciate you could provide us some detail information about this workshop such as agenda, fees, and etc...

Besides that, just wonder would the same workshop been organized in KL as well?

• etcheahetcheah MYUniversity, Developer Group Leader

@howardoi said:
    hi, I am Howard, from AccountStaff Sdn Bhd.

We get to know about the said workshop from Facebook recently.

Currently, our company is about to start the mobile development and Xamarin is one of shortlisted tool for the development. Therefore, We are very keen to join this workshop.

Appreciate you could provide us some detail information about this workshop such as agenda, fees, and etc...

Besides that, just wonder would the same workshop been organized in KL as well?

Hi @howardoi ,

Thanks for interested of the workshop.
    We will have the workshop in KL soon.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any further queries.

OR you can PM me through facebook

Thank you.

Regards,
    ET