Beta app review when ?

TonyFonagerTonyFonager DKInsider ✭✭

I know that the first submission for to external testers, using the Apple TestFlight system, needs a few days for "beta review".

Lets call this first version 1.0.0 (build 1)

When I then submit the next version, lets call it 1.0.1 (build 5), it goes into "beta review" again.

Isnt that what they describe as "minor update" ? Which should not require "beta review" again ?

Tagged:

• PrayaasPrayaas USMember

Before you submit the new build online "Submit for Review", you fill out a form. On that, there's a radio button option that asks you if you made any major changes to it since last time. If you select No, your app immediately goes live when you click Submit for Review and it does not actually go into review.

Hope I helped! :)

• TonyFonagerTonyFonager DKInsider ✭✭

I have seen that question about changes before, but in the example I described it is not asking me the question.

And it has something to do with the changing of version numbers / build, as I described in my opening questions.

I have just made an update, where I only updated the build number, and now it asked me about the "have you made any major changes" question.