Really excited to get started.
- Monday: First XF project. Going to try the Quick Start.
- Monday afternoon: Something corrupted the VS XAML designer. Two resets of VS2015 (over 4GLTE no less) and it works. Not sure what happened.
- Tuesday morning: Installed Virtual Box to make Android emulator tolerable. Had to disable Hyper-V
- Tuesday afternoon: Tried to run the WinPhone portion of the project. Needs Hyper-V. Re-enabled Hyper-V. Now nothing works.
- Wednesday morning: Finally have the environment working (no iOS, yet). I had to disable a rogue WinPhone emulator adapter. Then I uninstalled Virtual Box, reinstalled Hyper-V.
- Wednesday afternoon: Using the VS2015 Android emulator instead of the Xamarin Android emulator. Simultaneously and successfully showing Android, WinPhone, Windows and UWP side by side. Completely pumped.
Now I notice that I'm getting CS0103 errors (see photo) and all the code is working fine. I unloaded everything but the Android and WinPhone projects, I've cleaned the solution, rebuilt it, exited and restarted VS2015, etc.
Any ideas what's happening?