Component Store authentication infinite loop

When I try to use the Component Store I get an authentication dialog. I type my user name, password and click Log In. The component I was trying to download flashes up briefly, and I'm immediately redirected to the authentication dialog again. This happens both from the web site and from inside Xamarin Studio. I'm using Mac OS X 10.10.1 with Safari 8.0 (10600.1.25.1) if it makes a difference.
I tried the component store using Firefox and the component was offered to me as a download.
This does not seem right. What gives?

• DavidDancyDavidDancy AUMember ✭✭✭✭

Ha! Guess what! I'd recently installed Xamarin Studio on the 3rd of my 4 allowed computers for the Business Licence, and the XS on my first computer was failing because of this update. It seems you need to log out of XS on all computers when you install it on a new one.

• JasonTerhorstJasonTerhorst USMember

I'm having a similar issue, but I'm unable to uninstall from all of the other machines right now. Is there another workaround? This seems like a sloppy bug.

• BillHolmesBillHolmes USXamarin Team Xamurai

I suggest signing out of your Xamarin account from the Xamarin Studio/Account menu item. Restart XS and sign back in with the Xamarin Studio/Account menu item.