Where do you set the build targets?

Where can I set the build targets like explained but not shown in this documentation;
https://developer.xamarin.com/guides/android/under_the_hood/build_process/#Build_Targets
is there a SignAndroidPackage property in the csproj file, in the manifest, somewhere visual in visual studio?

Tagged:

• I've ended up doing this as a post-build event but it sends the build scripts into a loop where one finishes the next one starts.
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\14.0\bin\amd64\msbuild" /p:Configuration=Debug /t:SignAndroidPackage $(ProjectPath)

• Ok, so for those that comes after me, and wonder 'How to generate APK on android debug build', this is how I did it; I was able to finally get it to work by using this command in post-build event command line in the android project(project properties in vs)
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\14.0\bin\amd64\msbuild" /p:Configuration=Debug /t:SignAndroidPackage $(ProjectPath)
    AND setting the setting 'run the post-build event:' setting to 'when the build updates the project'.