Enjin - Senior Xamarin Developer (Full-time & Remote)

EnjinEnjin USMember

We have a full time and long-term opening for an experienced mobile developer with specific C# / Xamarin experience. This is a full-time and remote work position only.

About Enjin

Building a great product starts with great people. We love creating software that cultivates communities. We also love gaming, so we founded Enjin on those principles.

Enjin has grown to be the world’s largest social network and site builder for gaming communities. We provide a custom made content management system and social network designed specifically for gamers.

How we work

Slack is our office, Jira is our castle. We’re mostly a distributed team, we don’t mind when and where you work as long as it’s consistent. Saying that, most of us work Monday - Friday from (8am PST to 8pm PST), and you must overlap at least 4 hours with us to stay in sync.

What you will do

You must have real world experience designing, coding, implementing, and operating large cross-platform mobile apps developed in Xamarin / C#. You will also need to:

• Develop, deliver and update Enjin's app to over 20 million users.
  • Create solid code that's ready to ship and help the rest of the team do the same.
  • Create robust, well-designed and maintainable software.
  • Collaborate on the design, implementation & prioritization of new features.
  • Strong desire to learn and improve your skills, particularly with workflow, leadership and mobile development.
  • Deliver results fast with scrum / agile based methodology.

You’re a great fit if

You have incredible attention to detail and understand what separates a great app from the very best app.

• Live anywhere in the USA or Canada or a timezone that overlaps our main work hours for at least 4 hours (8am PST to 8pm PST)
  • Minimum 3+ years writing and deploying production code.
  • Master knowledge in programming with C# and the .Net Framework
  • Master in building cross-platform applications using the Xamarin Framework
  • iOS – objective C (Highly desirable)
  • Android (Highly desirable)
  • Solid understanding of MVVM patterns to create applications with a clean separation between the layers.
  • Passionate about mobile technologies and coding the right way.
  • Bonus: BS in Computer Science or related field.
  • Love the gaming industry!

Sounds good? Email us at [email protected] and include:

• A brief introduction. Tell us who you are!
  • Describe your relevant experience and why you’re a perfect fit.
  • Links to LinkedIn or personal website and other social media links.
  • Links to GitHub or other code repos / apps in stores.
  • Use the words “Mobile Enjineer” in your subject line. Details matter!

We interview fast. Starting with a quick phone call to determine your basic fit and qualifications. Then, we'll bring you in for more call interviews with our developers which involves a pair programming test. We finish with some reference checks and make an offer.

Are you excited about building apps that help millions of gamers create communities and socialize?

Tagged:

• tom005tom005 USMember ✭✭

Hi Maxim ,
    Greetings!

I have seen your post & i would be very happy to assist you .

I have forwarded an email with CV , please check .

Warm Regards,
    Tom

• Hi Maxim ,
    I have sent you a message about the job you have posted and if you are interested you can contact me and talk about our developers and what we can offer.

• Hi @Enjin
    Hope this mail finds you in good spirits.

My name is Anuj CTO of an offshore based xamarin development firm in India with 11 senior (out of 15) xamarin developers. I came to know about your post for the requirement of Mobile App developer Xamarin.

We offer quality native and hybroid mobile app development services world wide on remote. in case you find ok we can proceed further.

you can also feel website and portfolio here : http://hire-xamarin-developer.com/Portfolio.php
    My email Id is - [email protected]

Thanks