Forum Libraries, Components, and Plugins

selecting "azure mobile client sdk" at"xamarin component store" causes visual studio 2015 to crash

My problem is by selecting "azure mobile client sdk" at"xamarin component store" causes visual studio 2015 to crash.

In my Visual Studio *.Droid project i right-click on Components, to select "Get More Components ...". Then the Xamarin Compent Store window opens.
After selecting "Azure Mobile Client SDK" the component page loads, then Visual Studio 2015 crashes. I get the message "Visual Studio has stopped working" and "Visual Studio is restarting". I think there is something in the component page itself is causing visual studio to crash. Choosing any other component leaves Visual Studio intact.

As a work around i down loaded (via its website) the "Azure Mobile Client SDK" and then added the DLL references manually to my *.Droid project.

Nevertheless if there is a solution to the above, please let me know.

Some websites on the net offer "shoot in the dark" type of solutions. This is in the nature of the beast here. But often without a clue to what is causing the problem.

• the component page for the azure sdk, does not load entirely ... in the process of it loading VS 2015 crashes.