Custom items in interactive notifications through the gestures?

YanKononovYanKononov RUMember
edited November 2015 in Xamarin.iOS

Hi!
My question is - how can I add a gestureRecognizer to the local interactive notification that will work on the lock screen?
For example, notification has 2 handle actions like this:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2ORSp36YladUDg1MGd1WnBDcGc/view?usp=sharing
And for example holding button "Done" will call a little drop-down menu. I'm still talking about lock screen.
So 2 questions:
1. How can I attach GestureRecognizer to these interactive notifications on the lock screen?
2. How can I create some items like drop-down menu or other stuff on the lock screen?

Thanks!

Best Answers

Answers

• YanKononovYanKononov RUMember
    edited November 2015

@adamkemp
    Thanks for the answer! I understand you.
    My goal is not to modificate the notification itself. All I want is after holding one of those action buttons(the limit is 2, as I know, for interactive notification) to display some small multiple choice menu so user can tap on it. I saw that there's an option when you can make quick reply. So these interactive notifications allows us to create string field for input. Maybe there's some possibility to create a little menu?
    Again, if I understand you right, I'm not trying to modificate what iOS does. I'm trying to figure out, is there any way to say iOS "display this menu after user holds this action button".
    Thank you for your time.

• YanKononovYanKononov RUMember

@adamkemp
    Very sad news. Looks like iOS is really very limited.
    Can I ask you - is there such facilities in Android?

• adamkempadamkemp USInsider, Developer Group Leader mod

It's limited in ways that avoid user confusion or protect user security or privacy. As a user I prefer that.

You'll have to ask the Android question in the Android forum. I don't know the answer.