Binding ffmpeg library. some interfaces missing from generated files.

JoostvanRijsingeJoostvanRijsinge USMember
edited November 2015 in Xamarin.Android

I'm trying to use ffmpeg for my android project but when I build the android binding project I get these errors:
/obj/Debug/generated/src/Com.Github.Hiteshsondhi88.Libffmpeg.FFmpeg.cs(102,102): Error CS0234: The type or namespace name IFFmpegInterface' does not exist in the namespaceCom.Github.Hiteshsondhi88.Libffmpeg'. Are you missing an assembly reference? (CS0234)
/obj/Debug/generated/src/Com.Github.Hiteshsondhi88.Libffmpeg.IFFmpegExecuteResponseHandler.cs(103,103): Error CS0234: The type or namespace name IResponseHandler' does not exist in the namespaceCom.Github.Hiteshsondhi88.Libffmpeg'. Are you missing an assembly reference? (CS0234) /obj/Debug/generated/src/Com.Github.Hiteshsondhi88.Libffmpeg.IFFmpegLoadBinaryResponseHandler.cs(106,106): Error CS0234: The type or namespace name IResponseHandler' does not exist in the namespaceCom.Github.Hiteshsondhi88.Libffmpeg'. Are you missing an assembly reference? (CS0234)

The strangest thing is some Interfaces are generated without a problem
Generated files:

I've tried to use the answer from a similar question on StackOverflow: stackoverflow.com/questions/29550891/java-binding-the-type-does-not-exist-in-the-namespace-are-you-missBut when I apply this to my MetaData it doesn't solve the problem and I get this warning:
BINDINGSGENERATOR: Warning BG8A04: matched no nodes. (BG8A04)

I have also tried building the parts I need in an android library project and create a .aar from that library but then I receive the (J2X9001) error missing interface while trying to build it in xamarin studio.

Answers