Could not load the "T-Shirt Store" Project

Registered account. Did everything according to instructions, reinstalled twice. But the problem persists.

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Xamarin\Android\Xamarin.Android.Common.targets(182,5): mandroid error XA9005: User code size, 430080 bytes, is larger than 65536 and requires aВ IndieВ (or higher) License.

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Xamarin\Android\Xamarin.Android.Common.targets(182,5): mandroid error XA9006: Using type `System.Reflection.Assembly` requiresВ IndieВ (or higher) License.

Done building target "_ScanAssemblies" in project "XamarinStore.Droid.csproj" -- FAILED.

Done building project "XamarinStore.Droid.csproj" -- FAILED.

Build FAILED.

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Xamarin\Android\Xamarin.Android.Common.targets(182,5): mandroid error XA9005: User code size, 430080 bytes, is larger than 65536 and requires aВ IndieВ (or higher) License.

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Xamarin\Android\Xamarin.Android.Common.targets(182,5): mandroid error XA9006: Using type System.Reflection.Assembly requiresВ IndieВ (or higher) License.

0 Warning(s)

2 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:00:01.86

• Well I hate to rehash what the error is saying but you have to have an Indie or higher license. For mine, I started my free trial; that will suffice to get the shirt.

• VladimirGorovyVladimirGorovy USMember

I wrote that my license is not enough. Although as everyone says should be enough either.

• DaveHuntDaveHunt USMember ✭✭✭✭✭

If you don't have an Indie or higher license, then you need to start a trial license. That will allow you to build the project.

See http://developer.xamarin.com/guides/cross-platform/getting_started/beginning_a_xamarin_trial/

• VladimirGorovyVladimirGorovy USMember
    edited July 2014

I understand everything, but I always home license, and does not have a window with a proposal to buy the full, or to activate a trial. What kind of a let down (

• DaveHuntDaveHunt USMember ✭✭✭✭✭

@VladimirGorovy,

Contact [email protected] They can take care of you.

• BigdragonBigdragon USMember

I'm having the same problem. Everytime I build the XamarinStore project, it keeps getting error without any trial notify window. :(
    This is terrible. I don't even have an option to manual start a trial license. :(

• Same here. Installed Xamarin on 2 windows 8 pc and there is no Trial windows appearing even after "build is too big" error.

• nodoidnodoid GBMember, Beta ✭✭✭

I would suggest if something isn't showing that it may be an idea to file a bug in bugzilla so the engineers can look at the problem

• I think you should use the API 15

• SobersSobers USMember

Open Xamarin studio and in top right(Blue Bar) There is an Option to "Start Trial". Click that.
    This will register your computer on Xamarin cloud. Now you try to build. It should work

Thanks

• Hello All,

I am Vasudev Choudhary, I am new in Xamarin and I had installed Xamarin(Trial Version) in my System. Now trial version is expired before some days and when I run the application in Xamarin it is given messages

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Xamarin\Android\Xamarin.Android.Common.targets(182,5): mandroid error XA9005: User code size, 430080 bytes, is larger than 65536 and requires aВ IndieВ (or higher) License.

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Xamarin\Android\Xamarin.Android.Common.targets(182,5): mandroid error XA9006: Using type System.Reflection.Assembly requiresВ IndieВ (or higher) License.

Please any one suggest What i am doing??