Cannot build/deploy iOS Application

Hi there! I cannot build nor deploy an iOS Application to an iPhone. This appeared yesterday without changing a thing in the project. The error that it gives is "Invalid value for 'TargetFrameworkVersion'". Does anyone knows how to solve this issue?

Thanks.

Tagged:

Answers

• RolfBjarneKvingeRolfBjarneKvinge USXamarin Team Xamurai

Can you attach the complete build log?

• ------ Skipped Rebuild All: Project: ExtendedMap.Forms.Plugin.Abstractions, Configuration: Release Any CPU ------
    Project not selected to build for this solution configuration
    ------ Skipped Rebuild All: Project: MoveMe, Configuration: Release Any CPU ------
    ------ Skipped Rebuild All: Project: ExtendedMap.Forms.Plugin.iOS, Configuration: Release Any CPU ------
    ------ Rebuild All started: Project: MoveMe.iOS, Configuration: Release iPhone ------
    Generated session id: 00167ac8b22ef56190fb6ec66fde8496
    Generated build app name: MoveMeiOS
    Consider app.config remapping of assembly "System.Net.Http, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" from Version "1.5.0.0" [] to Version "4.0.0.0" [C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\Xamarin.iOS\v1.0\System.Net.Http.dll] to solve conflict and get rid of warning.
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets(1605,5): warning MSB3247: Found conflicts between different versions of the same dependent assembly.
    SaveAndLoad.cs(24,30,24,31): warning CS0168: The variable 'e' is declared but never used
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets(3102,5): error MSB3174: Invalid value for 'TargetFrameworkVersion'.
    ========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 3 skipped ==========

• I've solved the problem. Basically yesterday i've tried to create an IPA file and in the process the checkbox Properties -> Security -> Enable ClickOnce security settings passed to true. Now i can deploy to iPhone. A big BUG here that made me spend one day of work...