Please tell me how to make a library of MonoMac.Appkit.
1) Select Add New Project...
2) Select Mac(open source) and Empty MonoMac Project, and then Input ProjectName(=TestLib) on New Project Panel
3) Push OK
4) In TestLib Project Option, change target of compile to "Library"
5) In TestLib, add new class(=CustomButton) derived from MonoMac.AppKit.NSButton
6) Add reference to TestLib from the other executable project(=TestApp)
7) Put NSButton on TestApp's MainWindow.xib and change the class name to "CustomButton"
It doesn't work. There is a line in Execute Log:
TestApp[2469:1207] Unknown class CustomButton in Interface Builder file at path /....